Friday, May 27, 2011

Low Carb Diet

woot woot!! so i started a low carb diet on Wed. May 25th. i really need to get into the habit of eating healthy! while we were on our honeymoon in disneyland when we came home i weighed myself and i gained 5lbs!!! 5lbs thats just uncalled for! so i weighed myself today and since Wednsday iv lost 3 lbs! im happy! now iv been peeing like crazy so im pretty sure what i lost was just water weight but thats ok i like to see the scale drop! im doing phase 1 of the South Beach Diet for 2 or 3 weeks and so with this diet you cant have fruit or SUGAR!! ugh im horrible with eating sugar! last night i did eat some fiber snacks that arent allowed and had a butt load of sugar but i only had a few and still lost a lb so thats nice!
HIGH FIVE TO ME!
tonight im going to have sam help me take some "before" pictures of myself. maybe ill post them if they arent so gross.
my birthday is in september so my goal is to be at my goal weight by then hoping for august though! i want to be at 127 but most of all i just want to be fit and healthy! i took a quiz on the age your body really thinks it is due to lack of exercise and eating crap guess what age i am..... 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ONLY 23!! i almost cried i was so upset with myself.. oh well over it now, now just looking foward to getting healthy for real this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...