Thursday, May 26, 2011

so bored at work!

1. I wish I had more.... hours in the day

2. I wish people were....more caring

3. I wish I was ... inshape

4. I wish my friends... were actually friends

5. I wish for... a long and healthy marriage

6. If I had a million dollars I would.... put it towards our house and kids college fund

7. If I could fly I would.... not do it because im afraid of heights

8. I dream of a better.... career

9. The rain reminds me of.... the movie the notebook :)

10. I fear.... death, spiders, snakes, mice

11. Stormy nights are....the best!

12. The sea is like.... amazing

13. Eyes are...great!

14. I cannot stand when.... boys pee on the seat

15. A song that reminds me of love is.... to make you feel my love (our first dance song)

16. Love is.... the best

17. Hate is....disappointing

18. Death is....scary & a way of life

19. Flowers are.... pretty

20. If I could grow.... plants that would be awesome lol

21. I would like.... to be in shape

22. I need more.... crafts for my house hehe

23. I wish I had less.... chub!

24. I would like to give....sam a big kiss right now!

25. Life is.... a challenge

26. My mom is.... a huge help!

27. Poems are... ok...

29. Life can be so.... stressful

30. Dreams are.... good/bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...