Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween time!!

Halloween is around the corner so I made Sammy buy me some pumpkins :) I put them on the porch and thought it looked silly since I had nothing else on there. Took some of Sam's deer horns then hit up dollar tree!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I had some left over wood pieces so made this "beware" sign.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Still need to add some more maybe to the other side and some on the steps but so far I like it!


THANKS FOR READING!!!
Love,
Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Sis, you are so creative as always!!! I absolutely love it!!! Love ya! :)

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love fall so much, can't wait to decorate our front porch for it :) I'm actually thinking about making a scare crow, but I'm not sure where I'd find all the leaves since we live in town haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch is SO awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the blog hop.... Your house looks super cute for Halloween. I did my inside decorating today, and my plan is to focus on outside tomorrow. I may have to steal an idea or two from you!
    p.s. love your 'header' pictures. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This decorating is so cute!!! I need you to come get my house Halloween ready! Impressed!!!

    www.theredclosetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the great comments! The porch is pretty fun and holding up good with the windy city I live in. Nothing blowing away yet! Lol oh I'd love to come help where did you guys buy your house! Pg? Now I'm ready to decorate for Christmas!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...