Friday, September 2, 2011

Peaches n cream

This post wouldnt be appropriate without the "peaches n cream" song. So here is a little verse. Haha I so hope you guys know what song I'm talking about.


Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin freaky in my bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean, peaches and cream.

:)

Sam and I decided to make some yumminess for dessert last night and let me tell you it was delicious!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Skim milk
Splenda
Peaches

Let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours.. But if you can't wait you can eat it right away it's still delicious :)

We made a pretty big batch and had some for breakfast this morning and oh my goodness it was delightful !!


THANKS FOR READING!!!
Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...