Friday, June 10, 2011

mini tour!

house pictures!

 not sure if i like where this is im still trying to get used to it.. maybe i need different crafts on it..
 so this vinyl is like a bambo print and im not too sure how well i like it.. looks kinda funky!! but... i got it at TJ Max for $5!! good deal!
 huge book wreath my fabulous mother made and i stole :)

 my great grandmas make up luggage.. i used it for my wedding.. waiting for my mom to ask for it back haha
 Sams Deer.. yes they are ugly i know do not remind me haha!! i gotta deal with em!
 front door
 hutch in the entry way.. not sure if im crazy about it.. still messing around with the decorations on it.



 mirror in the entry way
 my big star hanging up in the entry way!

 curtains in the kitchen and family room.. it needs something.. i have a plan for these windows! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...