Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vintage Revivals- Weekly Feature!!

My lovely mother got me hooked on crafts... especially DIY crafts.. she always told me about all these great bloggers with the cutest ideas and blah blah blah you gotta check em out! so i did and became hooked on following a few blogs. this one i check often.. so often that that i want my house to look like hers and sometimes i dream i am as good as her at DIYing.. lol.. anyways you got to check her out. she is from St George so maybe i could stalk her and go knock on her door and ask for a tour.. or maybe ask if i can spend the weekend at her house  :) hmmmm... just kidding...







She has came up with the cutest ideas!
and has done some amazing furniture restoring!
I ENVY YOU!! COME TO MY HOME!!





Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...