Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Above bed picture

So iv been trying to decide what picture to put above our bed. We are really sick of the way our room looks it's slowly coming together but it's just so blah we hate spending time in there we want it to start looking like a master bedroom!! I need something to go with our new headboard .. So iv been thinking about one of these pictures


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I am leaning more towards this picture and saying...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

But then I really like this picture..


What do ya think... Don't know why I'm asking for suggestions no one even looks at this blog bahahahahaha.

Maybe one day I'll get a response.


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...