Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthdays birthdays!!

So yesterday was my poo bears birthday we didn't do much since the lack of money $$$$ in our bank accounts.. We pulled some weeds in the back yard and ate some squash and elk steaks then set up SAMs surround sound I got him for his birthday. So since Sam got paid today we are going to go to dinner at Texas roadhouse!! Yum mm mm!! When we got home from work I had Sams present sitting on the table so he would see it when he walked in!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2 shirts and theater system!

Here is Sam getting it all set up. I was observing....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Me observing...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I sure hope he had a good birthday.

Tomorrow we are having a bday party with his friends at our house. The theme... REDNECK TRAILER TRASH!!! this is an easy party to plan! I'll get some pictures of our trashy decorations and random redneck food oh and of course everyone's wardrobe lol. So here is the cake I'm going to attempt to make...


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Looks tasty don't it!! Not beer flavor just so you know... :)

-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...