Friday, July 22, 2011

South beach diet day 3

Ok I thought day 2 was crappy ohhhhhhhh was I wrong! Day 3 was hells bells. Chocolate was haunting me. It was everywhere!!! and it didnt help that my aunt flow decided to come visit hahaha!! But good news I lost another lb!!


Weigh in:
Rachel 1lb total 4lbs
Sam 0lbs total 3lbs
Sam didn't weigh himself the first day so he could have lost more..

It's Friday and the weekends are horrible for dieting so I really hope we can do it!! Just got to stay busy and we have plenty of stuff to do around the house!! Junk galore!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job guys!!! Now go reward yourself with some chocolate!!! ha ha

    Love,
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...