Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pictures for family room

Pictures are ordered!!! This may sound silly but... None of SAMs friends have seen the house so we are rushing to get the house looking good for SAMs birthday party next weekend. So iv ordered 3 pictures for our family room that will be right by each other like so:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope it looks ok all together. Now I just need cute frames... The pictures are 11 x 14 . Then I decided to order this picture for our bedroom!! I'm excited!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

2 comments:

  1. These pics are so cute!
    Love,
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out good I was worried they wouldn't look good printed out with the writing on it but I was surprised they look good up on the wall! Thank sista!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...