Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our grass patch

Remember the patch of grass I told you guys about yesterday well I took a picture!!!

Here she is!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


That is the ONLY green patch in the whole yard.. Ain't it pretty!!!


Here are some views of the backyard.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


See the pool we have? Sweet huh... Not!! Like all the weeds don't they just make the yard look so much fuller and more green. ;)

Look at what I just did....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Just like the Sally Hansen stickers but I got these at rue 21 clothing store for $3.99 I love the floral!!



-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...