Wednesday, July 27, 2011

South beach diet day 4, 5,6,7,8,9


Well haven't posted for awhile about our south beach diet.. Iv cheated... A few times.. Snickers, butter finger, salt water taffy, & starburst. Oh man they sure were good. Good news I haven't gained any weight from eating those. But since Friday iv lost a little over 1 lb. Iv been losing about 2-4 ounces each day besides Monday I didn't lose anything due to the snickers and such. So I'm happy with my results so far..

Sam had some carbs on Sunday at family dinner and that caused him to gain 2 lbs... Not sure where he stood this morning. He is doing very good with the diet though. Have a harder time losing weight but he says he feels really good. I think for me I just had a lot more water weight than he did so that's mainly what iv lost.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...