Monday, July 11, 2011

Tv stand & headboard

Sam aka "handy hubby" And I have been working on a tv for a while now... Well what we originally wanted to do we didn't end up doing and we were so sick of having our tv sit on this tiny stand in our big living room. We are at the point were we want our house to look put together and not like we just moved. So I haven't taken pictures with my camera just with my crummy phone camera so here is a picture!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Then we also made a headboard from some left over wood and we just covered it with some fabric it looks pretty good now just got to get everything else put together to go withnthe headboard ha! The picture looks more blue but it's more turquoise.. My fav!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got yourself a crafty husband! I love the tv stand and the headboard actually gives me inspiration to finally finish mine! Good job chicka!

    Hals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...