Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 3

3- a picture of you and your friends.


Well... Friends hmmm... I really don't have slot of people I consider my friends. People I know yes.. Friends... Not so much. When my ex husband was deployed I had no one to turn to but family. My sister Eliza was my best friend while he was gone her and my nieces Ariel and Ella were really the only thing that made me happy. I didn't handle the deployment that well at all. Then when I got divorced once again I had no one really to turn too. The people I thought were my friends weren't being friends. My family was who I turned too. My brother josh was so great to me and i was really happy because it brought me and my brothers closer. when I met Sam during my divorce he was my rock!! Sounds cheesy right... He really was the one who made me excited to get up everyday. So I'm going to post a few pictures of people I consider my friends.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Me & Whitney. She is such a great friend and I love her to death we have both gone through so much and are both as happy as can be and we deserve it!! Love you whit!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lol I have to use this picture!!! My sister Eliza and cousin birthday twin Lani. This picture is at my wedding in the photo booth. These two ladies are amazing!!! Im so lucky to have them both in my life! I love you guys! Lani move back now!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Another picture of my sister Eliza, me & my sister in law Michelle. Best sisters ever!! Love u guys!! By the way Michelle is the one who got Sam and I together!! Match maker :)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Meghan, my niece Ariel, me, sister in law kasey, & sister in law Jessie.

Meg- we are so much alike but when we get together we have so much fun so glad I met you. I love you flaming shark!!

Ariel- you are the little sister I never had lol thank you for letting me pick on you so much lol. I love you!!

Kasey & Jessie- I'm so thankful that I'm apart of such an amazing family you guys are so great and I couldnt ask for better sister in laws love you!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And last but not least my best friend in the whole wide world!!! Sammy poo bear!!! I love you so much Sam you are everything iv ever dreamed of and more. You surprise me everyday and I can't wait for everything we have planned for our life together. You are truly the love of my life and best friend .

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....this is the sweetest post EVER!!! Way to make me cry sister. You seriously made my day. Thanks for being my friend too. I love you so much!!! :)

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...