Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1

1- a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


This isn't that recent but the only one I have on my iPad. This is one of my bridals done in April.

1. I am the youngest of 4 kids ( and the cutest lol jk)
2. I am very obsessed with clothes
3. This is my second marriage
4. I was a military wife
5. I used to hate crafts when I was younger but now I love them!
6. I am a receptionist for a car dealership
7. I have worked in the car business since I was 15.
8. I didn't graduate high school... But ended up getting my GED.
9. I know nothing about cars
10. I have the best family even though we have our faults I wouldn't trade them for anything!
11. I am very insecure about my weight. I always have been.
12. I love kids
13. I get bad anxiety when I'm nervous or anxious for something.
14. I love cherry coke
15. I want to open my own store


Sheesh that was tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...