Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lookin good in the neighborhood!

Here are a few new pictures takin with my iPad..

Here is Sam tiling the side yard getting it ready for his redneck birthday party for the horse shoe pits. Then hopefully getting gravel shortly after so we can park his blue beast that leaks all over the place!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Btw notice the hill in the back full of weeds!!! When we got our highdro (spelling) seed done the people were so mad that they had to do our whole yard ( when we bought our house the sprinklers and front yard seed came with it) so they didnt pull the weeds at our house like they did everyone else's in the neighborhood. So our yard is full of weeds it's horrible! We have trees growing!!

Also notice the nice view of the mountains we have from our back yard.

Oh oh and see that big puddle yeah the sprinkler people decided to do a crap job just like the seed and the sprinkler I. That corner just spins all the way around and causes a nice puddle. No they will not come fix it we have called numerous times.

Now here are a few pictures of the front of our house I know iv posted so e before but here is more hahah.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Can u tell we have been weeding the edges of the grass. There is a trail of weeds on the side walk lol. And can you see the hole in the front yard. Yeah stupid sprinkler people suck and they came to fix it once but it did the same thing and they won't come back to fix it. Our grass is slowly coming in.. I haven't noticed a change in it in the last month I think it looks the same. But there is this amazing patch In the back yard I will have to post a picture it's so green and thick I just want to roll around in it but it's too small of a patch hahaha.

Here are a couple views from our front yard.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The view is actually pretty nice but you can't really tell..

Now these next pictures are crappy the sun was so bright coming through the windows I couldnt get a good picture but the. I'd close the blinds and it was too dark for a picture and the iPad camera SUCKS!

I finally finished my rug I made but... I'm not too crazy about it we are still trying to get used to it. But it is holding up pretty well.. It is starting to roll up on the sides but I'm thinking some kind of tape would fix that problem..

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Not too shabby eh...

So last week we went to the D.I. and we saw this chest that we both fell in love with!! It was wicker and brown. A little beat up but I didn't care... I do t have a before picture on my iPad but here is what he looks like painted white! We love it! Oh and please don't judge the hurricane that happened in our bedroom we are in the process of organizing lol....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



Oh and this chest cost us a whopping $60 which we thought was pretty good!



Thanks for looking my peeps!!




-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your grass is really coming in. Your yard looks awesome! And I LOVE the chest! It looks so dang cute painted white!

    Love,
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...