Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My friend Sean!!

So I promised my friend from work that today I will write a post about her because..... Today is her last day at work!!!! Wahhhhh!!! It's ok though cause that means we can actually hang out outside of work since she won't be working every night and every Saturday.

Anyways my little Sean Sean was such a great employee! She helped me out so many times when i was in a rut!

She surprised me often with the worlds best cupcakes.

A delicious slurpee.

Cookies on valentines day.

She is a great friend!! Sean Sean have fun in Cali and Oregon with your family!! Call me when you get back to Utah!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ain't she so purtyyyyyyyyy!! Guys she is single and ready to mingle!! Now that she is jobless she needs a sugar daddy bahahahahaha.


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...