Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 20

20- someone you see yourself marrying spending the rest of your life with.


Ok I'm horrible I haven't done this in a few days so this post should have been done Saturday..

Here we go!

Well I'm married to mr samuel! He is pretty much the one and only one I see myself spending the rest of my life with I couldnt be any happier with our relationship. He is my best friend and the most amazing husband I can't wait for us to have children together! He is pretty much stuck with me forever ;) lol jk babe... Wait no I'm not you really are stuck with me...I love you poo bear!!



I recently found out that Sam actually looks at this blog! I was surprised and told him " so I guess I can't talk crap about ya " lol... Don't worry I wasn't planning on it... Unless you really make me angry!! ;)


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos




-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...