Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby sitting weekend!!

This weekend I baby sat my niece Gracie who is 3 years and the craziest cutest little girl ever!! My brother and sister in law went to wendover and I told them I'd watch her since Sam was going to be hunting.

I picked her up Saturday and we went swimming... For like 15 min.. Lol. She is my new favorite person to go to the pool with. She would rather lay out in the shallow part and just watch people. She does not like going In the deep ends even if someone holds her. So after 15 min she decided she wanted to leave. I was ok with it because it was so packed and we had free passes to get in :)

Then we went home and changed then ventured to wally world!! We bought a few supplies for our shirts we were making! We started decorating our shirts when we got home then once we were done we watched some shows on Netflix... I mean... We watched every show on Netflix lol. After watching ten min of a show she decided she wanted a new one lol.

Then we put her In the bath and in my bed and turned on cartoons while I showered. When I got out her eyes were closed and she was out!! I w as so worried she was going to have a hard time going to sleep without her mom. But she did great!!

She was so cute In the morning she gave me a kiss on my head to wake me up!! Then she said "so..... Should we go make breakfast" lol she was such a good girl I hope she will want to sleep over more often!

We took some pictures and silly videos!!

Here is us In our matching shirts we made!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Here's Gracie showing off her shirt.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

She wanting me to take pictures of her crazy hair!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Some more pictures...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos




-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...