Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Craft/girls night!!!

During Sam's birthday party everyone adored all our decorations but the center of it all was the famous "book wreaths" everyone begged me to teach them how to make them so we decide on craft night!! This is a good excuse to get all us girls together at least 2 a month and catch up on things! So this Friday is book wreath night and we will be voting between 3 other projects for our next craft night. I decided instead of me picking the projects I'd let everyone vote since everyone has different style than I do. I'm excited and hope this really becomes a for sure thing. I'm going to get one of my spare rooms all put together so that can be our craft room! I'll make sure to take pictures of my teaching skills lol!! Wish me luck!!

For those of you that don't know what the book wreath is here are a couple pictures...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

1 comment:

  1. Girls night out seems to be a quite interesting idea. I am planning my mother’s kitty party next month at one of affordable event venue in New York. Hope all the members have a nice time and appreciate my mother.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...