Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hair change...


I am really wanting to color my hair it needs a change.. My only dilemma is I want my extensions back in but they are blonde and don't really want to color them.. Hmm what to do what to do... Here is what I'm wanting...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ahh I'm loving both of them... I might just have to color my extensions.... Im leaning more towards the second color


What do you think...

Here is me now..

This is with my extensions in..
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, seeing these pictures makes me want to dye my hair too! Those pictures are beautiful. I'm super jealous. I think you should dye your extensions and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, new follower from wedding bee :) I LOVE the second style! I say go for that look!

    www.hollymarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...