Thursday, August 18, 2011

I hate my hair..

Well remember how I colored my hair... It turned out nothing like what I wanted.. Went a medium blonde.. Looks like I'll need to do a dark blonde. My hair looks so horrible I was hoping I'd get used to it but oh no... Everyday I hate it more..

When I put shine serum in my hair it makes it worse... The bottom of my hair isn't bad it's just the top.. It's like YELLOW/ORANGISH... Let me show you..

Oh and did I mention that it makes my skin tone just look sickening ..

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair really doesn't look as bad as you think it does! Did you do it yourself? or did you get it done somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as always sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...