Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 23


23- something you crave for a lot

So awhile back I switched day 13 with day 23 so this post is really going to be:

Day 13 a letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


Wow this is a good one for today... Still there is no one that comes to mind who has directly hurt me or my feelings but.... I got a text from my sissy this morning at 5:50 am which is weird. I woke up at 6:20 and immediately texted her.. She took awhile to text back so I was starting to panic! Checked Facebook to see if she had maybe just put that she couldn't sleep or had a horrible dream! Nope... I knew something was wrong. Turns out someone had tried kicking her door down! Scared her the kids and her hubby to death. They called the cops but didn't find any thing but some dents in the door and paint chips. Good thing they have 3 locks on their door! So glad nothing happened to them.

So my letter is to the idiot who attempted to break in!
DONT YOU EVER TRY TO DO THIS AGAIN TO MY FAMILY OR ANYBODY ELSES FAMILY! YOU ARE A PIG AND LOW LIFE. HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL TO SCARE TWO LITTLE GIRLS TO DEATH!!

You deserve to get caught and put behind bars! I hope when you ran you stubbed your toe hard! Both toes!! And fell on your face! I hate you!

Sincerely,
Rachel


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...