Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meggies Love. Etsy shop.

Came across this shop on Etsy.com and I absolutely love it!! The watches are what caught my eye but she has other cute stuff on there as well! Must check her out!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh AND everything is very well priced! Ya know how a lot of etsy stuff is just soooo expensive.. Well I'd totally buy her stuff.

So go check her out on etsy.com Meggies love

You can also find her on Facebook at:
Www.Facebook.com/meggieslove


(I'm still learning how to figure out direct links on my iPad)


THANKS FOR READING!!!
Love,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks so much for the blog feature! that was really nice of you and made my day :) hope you come back for more! thanks!
    -megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...