Monday, August 29, 2011

Body for life baby!!!

So tomorrow I will be starting a new "healthy eating" program. It is called body for life. I was going to start it a few years ago but just never did and I bought the book and decided I'd grab it and read it on our way to Vegas. Well I got really Into it and it's pretty similar to what I have been eating but just a few changes.. And iv actually got to work out!! Iv been so horrible with working out but when I do I feel so good!! So this is like a 12 week program and I decided I'm going to post all my progress on here. I'm hoping if I post my measurements and weight with pictures it will help push me. I really am terrified of posting pictures of my gut on here but oh well... It won't look like this for long!

Iv made a little template of what I'll post each week with my progress (or no progress)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
As you can see I added an "other" on my menu list... This diet let's you have mini cheats. Not too many and not every day!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


THANKS FOR READING!!!
Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...