Monday, August 22, 2011

Steve Madden- boots

I can already tell today is going tomb a long day. We are leaving for Vegas this week so these next few days are going to drag!! So what better way of using your time to look at shoes!!

I love Steve madden shoes.. If I could I'd wear everything.. But.. I'm not confident enough to wear some of the shoes and some are just way to tall!!
Oh and the prices don't match well with my wallet... :(

A girl can dream though!!

Here are some of my favorites!!

These can all be found on the main Steve madden site. Www.stevemadden.com

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...