Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend recap..

Friday- we had our girls craft night which was a blast and horrible me I didn't take any pictures... Surprise surprise... Next time I promise!

And don't worry i know some of you who didn't make it to the craft night want to k ow how to make the wreaths I will be posting step by step instructions so keep your eye out for em!

Saturday- family reunion at Sam's grandparents! It was so fun and nice to hang out I always love hanging out with sams family. So happy they are nothing like the ex In laws :)

Made our cookie salad and that was gone quick!! It was so dang good!! Thanks to the weekend full of carbs I gained 3 lbs!! Fingers crossed I can lose it fast!

Kasey took a few pictures...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Thanks for reading!!

Rachel!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...