Wednesday, August 10, 2011

South beach diet phase 1


So I haven't done a post in a long time about how the diet is going with Sam and I... Let's just say it's going great!! Sam is down 15 lbs.. Or maybe even more.. I'm down 9lbs. I love it I feel great and my stomach isn't always hurting or feeling bloated!

Anyways so a lot of people have been asking me what kinds of things we eat and it pretty much consists of meat.. And veggies... Yum!

I don't think you can have yogurt because you cant have fruit or sugar but we buy this low carb yogurt at smiths and have that for one of our snacks as well as a string cheese. And the yogurt doesn't seem to be affect the diet at all.. We are still losing.

Last weekend we had craft night and a family reunion so wee knew we were going to eat things not part of the diet... (which I was so excited for) well low and behold we both gained like 3 lbs that weekend.. Lol I'll never do that again!! Pasta and bread is out forever!! Ok just white... Wheat will stay..

So here is the food list we follow. Just click on the link..

http://www.south-beach-diet-101.com/learn/south-beach-diet-allowed-food.html


I definitely recommend this diet.. I don't call it a diet though just healthy eating... It helps me stay motivated when I say that.. Diets suck!

-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! 9 pounds...that's so awesome (although you don't look like you need to lose any weight Ms. Skinny Mini). But I think you're right. It's not really a diet. You're just making healthy choices and that's great! Pretty soon junk food will seem so gross to you (well most of it anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Lucky for me I'm tall so my fat has many places to go haha. My cravings have started to deminish... But chocolate will always be near and dear to me. :)

    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you have a wheat allergy? Maybe that is why you always felt so yucky before and now that you are off wheat you are feeling better. I have a friend that was always bloaty and she got tested for food allergies and she is allergic to soy, dairy, wheat, and CHOCOLATE to name a few =-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah iv thought ofnthat heather. Never gotmtested but I kinda think that's what it is. Sister in law has food allergies and all her symptoms she gets sounds just like mine... I could never give up chocolate though..NEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...