Friday, August 12, 2011

I did it!!


Well.. I colored my hair last night... It deff. Needs to be blended and some colors added throguh it. It's just a darker blonde but in some areas it looks strawberry.... That needs to be fixed ASAP!

It's hard to tell the color In these pictures..

So here is me right after I dried it...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Then here is this morning all done..
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

At first I was like oh my what did I do...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
But I know it still needs some work with blending so then i was like....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It's not TOOOOOOOOOOO bad... But it can and will be better!!

Thats all for now folks!!

-posted with my fabulous iPad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...